Orlando Attorneys Representing Victims of Cruise-Ship-Related Accidents
While cruise ships are considered safe transportation, accidents can happen. The mode of travel has grown in popularity. However, that success has led to tragedies in the form of serious injuries and death. A vacation on a cruise ship is a highly anticipated yet costly event. You look forward to rest and relaxation, not chaos and tragedy.
At The Umansky Law Firm, we represent clients injured due to negligent staff or unreasonably dangerous conditions on cruise ships.
Former Prosecutors Protecting the Rights of Cruise Ship Passengers
Call: (407) 228-3838
Growth in popularity has resulted in growth in the size of cruise ships. While that increases the space, options and overall luxury of a cruise ship, it also creates deadly dangers. Passengers can suffer injuries both on and off the ship.
- Premises liability claims can arise from a slippery surface, loose railings, or even the cruise ship colliding with another boat.
- Poorly trained staff members that were not thoroughly screened in the hiring process can commit crimes that involve assault.
- Illnesses can result from poorly stored, contaminated food.
- A lack of planning should an emergency evacuation be required can lead to multiple catastrophic injuries and death.
On your behalf, we hold cruise ship owners and companies accountable when safety of their passengers comes second.
Being on a cruise is a form of vacation, so being injured on one certainly adds insult to injury. What makes matters worse, you are often times stuck on the ship for days on end until the boat gets to a port or returns home. This realistically can add to what is considered 'pain and suffering'.
Contact Us Day or Night
If you have been injured on a cruise ship due to negligence, you need an aggressive and knowledgeable cruise ship accident attorney who will fight to get you full and fair compensation for your losses. At The Umansky Law Firm, we provide the same aggressive representation to all personal injury clients, regardless of the severity of their injuries. Call or contact our premises liability attorney anytime, day or night, for a free consultation.
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges