Orlando Premises Liability Lawyer
Florida Unsafe Property Compensation Lawyer
If someone slips over a foreign substance in a hotel lobby, the injured person would probably call it a slip-and-fall accident. An attorney would call it a premises liability case.
Under Florida law, property owners have a responsibility to make sure that guests and customers are protected from dangers they know about or should know about. If you are injured because a property owner failed to take reasonable steps to protect you, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
At The Umansky Law Firm, our lawyers represent people who are injured due to property owner negligence in Orlando and other communities in central Florida. Here are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Slip-and-fall accidents, such as slipping on a foreign substance on a floor
- Trip-and-fall accidents, such as tripping over an uneven surface
- Swimming pool accidents caused by a lack of supervision or gates
- Mall and shopping center accidents caused by negligence of the property owner
- Construction site injuries, such as crane accidents and falling debris
- Inadequate security, such as poor lighting or lack of security cameras
- Violent crime victims resulting from inadequate security
- Sexual assault victims resulting from property owner negligence
- Sexual assault in the workplace, hotels, motels, malls and shopping centers caused by nonfunctioning window locks or inadequate security
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Defective Ramps & Stairways
- Dangerous Playground Equipment
- Rental Property Accidents
- Claims Against Cruise Companies
- Tourist Slip-and-Fall Accidents
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident occurring on someone else's property, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions.
Were You Injured on Some Else's Property? Contact Us Day or Night.
To schedule a free initial consultation with an Orlando premises liability attorney at The Umansky Law Firm, contact us through this website or call (407) 228-3838.