Busted for possession? Arrested for drug trafficking? You need strong and experienced criminal defense lawyers to fight the charges against you. You should take action now to get in touch with us at The Umansky Law Firm. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you fight the drug charges you are facing.
If you have never been in trouble with the law or have faced charges before, we are here for you. If you are eligible, you may quality for drug court or a diversion and intervention program where your case may get dropped. Our attorneys are understanding of the questions, concerns and fears you may have regarding your drug crime situation. We work closely with clients to see that all avenues of resolution are explored and that you get the second chance you deserve whenever possible.
We are former prosecutors protecting the rights of people accused of drug crimes. Contact The Umansky Law Firm today to schedule a free drug case review.
Come In For a Free Case Evaluation
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for state or federal drug charges, our firm is here to provide you with the things you need to know. This includes a discussion about how aggressive the state and federal laws are when trafficking, possession and other drug charges are at issue. We also can help you understand how severe the criminal penalties related to drug charges have become. It is possible for assets to be seized or forfeited for drug offenses.
Try to Avoid a Conviction or Driver's License Suspension For Two Years!
- Will my driver's license be suspended if I am convicted of a drug or possession charge?
- Yes it can result in a two year suspension. However, if we are able to get your charge dropped or in many cases help you to avoid a conviction, we can save your driving privileges from being revoked or suspended.
- Will a drug charge stay on my record?
- Yes, if you are convicted of a drug charge, that charge can potentially stay on your record for the rest of your life. However, if we are able to get your case dropped, or avoid a conviction, you may be eligible to get the case sealed or expunged off of your record and away from prying eyes. This can be the difference between a future employer offering you a job or showing you the door. An experienced criminal defense attorney knows that the result of a case can impact an individual for many years to come and fights the charges with that in mind.
Our Orlando, Florida, attorneys handle all types of drug-related offenses and matters, including:
- Drug possession
- Possession of methamphetamines
- Possession with intent to sell
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drug trafficking
- Drug trafficking stings
- Florida drug trafficking statute issues
- Drug sales and delivery
- Sale and distribution
- Manufacturing and cultivation
We fight charges involving all types of controlled substances, such as:
- Cocaine (crack)
- Methamphetamines (meth)
- Club drugs
- Prescription drugs
Defense Strategies in Drug Crimes Cases
Since we are former prosecutors, we understand the techniques and strategies used to prosecute drug crimes. We examine the facts of your case in great detail. Among the issues we routinely challenge and investigate are the evidence, your initial contact with law enforcement, the arrest and whether or not the police had probable cause, where the drugs were found, whose drugs were confiscated, whether or not the drugs were obtained under a valid prescription, the police behavior and procedures, and other aspects.
If you are a first-time offender, you may be eligible for a number of programs in which your charges could be dropped by the state or dismissed by the court. During your consultation at our firm, we can sit down and discuss your options with you.
Contact Our Firm Today To Protect Your Future
Call our Orlando drug crime defense lawyers at 407-228-3838 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available anytime, day or night, to discuss the details of the Florida drug laws and how they apply to your drug charges.
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges