Florida Habitual Traffic Offenders | 2nd DUI Arrest | 3rd DUI Arrest | Leaving the Scene of an Accident
Criminal Defense if You Have Prior Traffic or DUI Convictions
- Do you have two prior drunk driving convictions on your record and now you're facing a third offense?
- Have you had two prior leaving the scene or hit and run incidents and now you've been arrested for drunk driving?
If you've had a number of previous criminal traffic violations in the past five (5) years, the state of Florida could be ready to classify you as a "habitual traffic offender." If it does, your life will change. You could lose your drivers' license for the next five years.
If you are worried that you might be charged as a habitual offender, get legal help immediately.
Contact The Umansky Law Firm online or call (407) 228-3838.
Our Orlando, Florida defense lawyers are all former prosecutors with years of experience tackling drunk driving cases and traffic violations, especially difficult cases such as driving with a suspended license, hit and run, or vehicular manslaughter.
Former Prosecutors Protecting the Rights of People Accused of Crimes
Call (407) 228-3838 for a free consultation
Will Florida Charge You as a Habitual Traffic Offender?
In Florida, you could be charged as a "habitual traffic offender" if you have:
- Three (3) or more traffic convictions in a 5 year period for DUI, driving without a license or on a suspended license, hit and run involving injury, leaving the scene of an accident, vehicular homicide, or any other felony conviction that involves the use of a car (such as armed robbery) OR
- In some instances, 15 moving violations in which points were put on your permanent driving record with the Florida DMV
Get a Strong Defense
At The Umansky Law Firm our goal is to help hard working people get a break. Our Orlando defense attorneys will always try to make a difference, even if this is your third criminal charge.
We may be able to get your driving on suspended license charge reduced to "no valid drivers' license" or "not carrying a driver's license." We may be able to get you an alternative sentence so you don't face jail time, with the possible bad effects that could have on your job.
On the Wrong Side of the Law?
Contact Us Day or Night (407) 228-3838
If you have been charged with drunk driving, driving on a suspended license, or leaving the scene of an accident in the past and you are worried about being classified as a habitual traffic offender in central Florida, contact our Orlando law office day or night. Your consultation is free. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express and offer payment plans.
- Want to know more about DUI? See our DUI practice center.
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges