The flashing lights of a police car in your rearview mirror can cause panic and fear. You may not even feel you were impaired but everything you say or do is being recorded by a police officer who is using it to arrest you for DUI. Whether you were impaired, drunk or sober, being pulled over and arrested on suspicion of drunk driving can have an impact on all aspects of your life. When you are dealing with a DUI situation, it is important to have an experienced Orlando DUI attorney on your side who understands what you are going through and can fight for your freedom.
Our attorneys are former prosecutors. this allows them unique insight into the type of strategy that will be used against you. Our entire firm is aggressive in its support of you throughout your case, providing you with the help you need in order to reach your goals for a positive outcome of the case whenever possible.
You can be arrested day or night for a DUI. This is why we are available day or night to help you. Contact The Umansky Law Firm today to discuss your case with an Orlando DUI lawyer.
Knowledgeable Orlando DUI Defense Attorneys
Since we have extensive knowledge of the Florida DUI laws, we take the time to break down the information and educate clients to ensure their full understanding of their situations. We discuss information such as:
- Penalties: Penalties can range from monetary fines and jail time to years of driver's license suspension and the inability to obtain auto insurance. The severity of the consequences will depend on your situation. Our firm can assess your situation and help you understand the penalties you may be facing.
- Plea Agreements: Once you plead no contest to Driving Under the Influence, it stays on your criminal record. You may appeal the sentence within 30 days of the plea agreement being accepted, but the no contest plea is the same as being found guilty, so your record is affected.
- Pre Trial Diversion: A pre trail diversion is an option that dpending on your case you may be elgible for. the purpose of this program is to divert first time offenders from the traditional criminal process.
Orlando DUI Attorneys Defense Strategies
As DUI defense lawyers, we pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of technology. We understand the latest developments in field sobriety testing, Breathalyzers, ignition interlock devices, and other new technologies and techniques that can affect your case and our DUI defense strategies.
Successful DUI defense strategies may include:
- Challenging the blood test
- Challenging the breath test
- Challenging the field sobriety test
- Challenging the traffic stop
- Challenging the refusal to take the breath test
- Challenging the adequacy of the officer's opinion
- Receiving a second DUI
- Blowing over a .15, which carries higher consequences
Get a Free Case Review from Our Orlando DUI Lawyers
We do more than a free consultation where we sell you. When clients come in they meet with a lawyer who will go over their police report and look to see where there are holes in the police report and the evidence they collected. We will go over our DUI strategy planning tool where we will immediately begin to develop a plan to resolve your case. If you have never been charged or arrested for DUI before, you may be eligible to get your charge dropped in a DUI diversion program. You will also receive a free guide to dealing with your DUI arrest which provides helpful tips and information about the process.
Contact Our Orlando DUI Attorneys
Whether you are a Florida resident, tourist, or truck driver with a CDL charged with a DUI, let us help you fight for justice. We at The Umansky Law Firm have the experience needed to vigorously defend your case. We also handle cases of sealing or expunging your record. Contact us online or call 407-228-3838 now to schedule your free consultation.
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges