If you are arrested or charged with a crime, you could face consequences from the criminal case such as fines, jail time, prison sentence, probation, or misdemeanor, felony or ordinance conviction, which can lead to a lasting stain on your record.
Furthermore, in addition to these consequences from the court, often mistakes involving criminal justice result in other practical consequences that are not punishment imposed by a judge, however, negative consequences to you, personally, stemming from the criminal charges, such as:
- Employment suspension or termination.
- Academic suspension or expulsion.
- Loss of scholarships.
- Denial of professional and/or occupational licenses.
- Loss of professional and/or occupational licenses.
- Loss of civil rights, including the right to vote.
- Loss of right to possess firearms.
- Administrative license suspension.
- Deportation or denial of citizenship for immigrants.
- Loss of reputation in your community.
- Public humiliation.
At The Umansky Law Firm, our Orlando criminal defense attorneys know that every one can make a mistake that leads to criminal charges; with a resulting criminal record that will have a lifelong negative impact on every important area of your life. That is why we believe it is imperative that you hire a dedicated attorney to defend your constitutional rights and obtain the best possible outcome on your behalf.
People from every walk of life can make a mistake. Our clients include professionals, other principle members of the community, local residents and visitors who have found themselves in trouble – and want to have their mistakes handled expediently with the best possible results.
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges