If you are arrested or charged with a crime, you could face consequences from the criminal case such as fines, jail time, prison sentence, probation, or misdemeanor, felony or ordinance conviction, which can lead to a lasting stain on your record.
Furthermore, in addition to these consequences from the court, often mistakes involving criminal justice result in other practical consequences that are not punishment imposed by a judge, however, negative consequences to you, personally, stemming from the criminal charges, such as:
- Employment suspension or termination.
- Academic suspension or expulsion.
- Loss of scholarships.
- Denial of professional and/or occupational licenses.
- Loss of professional and/or occupational licenses.
- Loss of civil rights, including the right to vote.
- Loss of right to possess firearms.
- Administrative license suspension.
- Deportation or denial of citizenship for immigrants.
- Loss of reputation in your community.
- Public humiliation.
At The Umansky Law Firm, our Orlando criminal defense attorneys know that every one can make a mistake that leads to criminal charges; with a resulting criminal record that will have a lifelong negative impact on every important area of your life. That is why we believe it is imperative that you hire a dedicated attorney to defend your constitutional rights and obtain the best possible outcome on your behalf.
People from every walk of life can make a mistake. Our clients include professionals, other principle members of the community, local residents and visitors who have found themselves in trouble – and want to have their mistakes handled expediently with the best possible results.
Attempted Burglary of a Conveyance
Possession of Cannabis (less than 20 grams)
VOP for DUI
Reduced to reckless driving
Possession of Alcohol Under the Age of 21
Driving Under the Influence
Reduced to Reckless Driving
Violation of Probation
Government Liability Case
To Claim Your Free Case Review
- Police Report Review
- Strategic Planning Tool
- The Guide to Getting Through My Arrest and Charges