Criminal Defense Articles
All these articles are applicable to Florida Law. Information here may be similar to many other states, but may not be completely the same.
- Challenging a breath test in Florida
- Ignition Interlock in Florida: Starting Your Car After a DUI Takes More Than A Key
- How Expensive are DUIs?
- Just Got in an Accident and Arrested for Drunk Driving?
- Arrested for Drunk Driving
- Arrested for DUI/DWI on Independence Day?
- Driving Under the Influence
- Field Sobriety Test
- Got Stopped for DUI? What do you do now?
- DUI on Prescribed Drugs?
- The Difference Between DUI and DWI
- “Hunch” Not Enough to Support Orlando Police Swab Test of Driver
- Professionals DUI
- Retaining a DUI Lawyer
- Half Taxi, Half Cop Car Impact on DUI
- Traveling With a DUI
- How To Prove You Weren't Drunk During a DUI Stop
- Second DUI in Florida
- Third DUI in Florida
- Lock on Car After DUI
- License Suspension After DUI
- Florida considers changing ignition interlock limits
- Picking the Best DUI Attorney for Your Case
- US Supreme Court rules in DUI blood draw case
Central Florida DUI Defense
- Altamonte Springs DUI Attorney
- Longwood DUI Lawyers
- Maitland DUI Lawyers
- Orlando DUI Attorneys
- Osceola County DUI Lawyers
- Windermere DUI Lawyers
Controlled Substances/Illegal Drugs
- Florida Attorney General issues order banning more synthetic drugs
- Legalization of marijuana and its effect on employment
- Marijuana: What is it and is it legal in the State of Florida?
- Medical marijuana in Florida: Is it a possibility?
- Painkillers After an Accident Can Get You Arrested?
- Use of marijuana not showing any decline
- Ban on Utensils of Death?
- Criminal Record Expungements: Is It Truly a Clean Slate?
- Who May Access Sealed and Expunged Records
- What is an Expungement and What Does it Do?
- Expungement Eligibility and Beginning of Process
- What's in an Expungement Packet, and Where to Get One
- The Certificate of Eligibility
- The Order and Petition to Expunge
- Sending Out the Expungement Documents
- Expungement Approval Process
- Expungement Waiting Process
- Expungement for Mexican Citizens
- Expunging a Domestic Violence Charge
- Removing a College Student's Criminal Record
- Are you a Nurse Accused of Shoplifting in Orlando?
- Arrested for Department Store Theft?
- Arrested for Shoplifting?
- Been Caught Stealing From Best Buy
- Caught Shoplifting at Kohl's
- Caught Stealing From Publix
- Caught Stealing From Wal-Mart
- Caught Stealing From Home Depot
- Caught Stealing From Target
- Is That Piece of Jewelry from Claires?
- Theft Criminal Defense Article
- Theft From Sears
- DUI Probation
- Negligent or at Fault For Causing an Accident
- Don't Violate Probation: Even Superstars Go to Jail!
- Probation in Different Counties
- New Charge While on DUI Probation
Fraud and Your Legal Rights
- Obama & Medicare Fraud
- House In Foreclosure? Now Being Charged With Mortgage Fraud? What Next?
- Restoring Civil Rights in Florida After a Felony Conviction
- Consequences of Being a Convicted Sexual Offender
- Florida Bill Seeks to Further Limit Sex Offender Proximity to Children
- New Phone Application Tracks Sex Offenders
- Sumter County STARCOP Project
- Osceola County Spring Cleaning Sex Sting
- Cambodia's Problem With Sexual Offenders
- Sex Crimes and Professional Licenses
- Sexual Offender Registration
- Operation Cyber Child
- Florida Entrapment Laws
- 78 Nabbed in Polk County Sex Sting
- Little Girl Run Over by Car on Beach in Central Florida
- Negligent or at Fault For Causing an Accident
- Caught Driving While License Suspended or Revoked?
- Stopped by police for driving without valid license. What happens next?
- Call the Cops on Your Kid and Now They're In Jail
- Underage Curfew
- Underage Fake ID Use
- Underage Truancy
- How Does Juvenile Court Work
- The Department of Juvenile Justice
- Should Parents Be Liable for their Kids?
Criminal Defense in Florida
- Pre-trial diversion
- Reducing a domestic violence charge
- Orlando's Umansky Law Firm secures four victories in criminal cases
- Gambling offenses in Florida
- Do I need to worry about record history when I was a minor?
- Self Defense in Florida
- Finding Reliable Attorney Reviews
- How to a Pick the Best Lawyer in Central Florida for your Case
- How to a Pick the Best Lawyer in Orlando for your Case
- A Primer of Florida Felony Sentencing
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment Among Mentally Ill Inmates
- Did the Police Entrap Me?
- Switching Your Lawyer During Criminal Case
- Do You Have the Blues at the House of Blues?
- Revocation of Your Bond
- Steps to Increasing the Chance of Your Case's Success
- Florida Innocence Commission Calls for Changes in Lineup Procedures
- Florida Innocence Commission Recommends Changes to Photo Lineups
- How Innocent People Confess to Violent Crimes
- Is Videotaping the Police an Obstruction of Justice?
- Tourist Arrested
- Why Are Attractive Criminals Media Sensations?
- Kinds of Criminal Defense Motions
- Florida Bail Bonds
- How do I Know Police Will Press Charges?
- Can I Do Pre-Trial Diversion Twice?
- How Much Will a Lawyer Cost Me?
- Zahra Umansky invited to join prestigious national trial lawyer group
- Domestic Violence Against Someone I'm Not Married to?
What is a No Bill?
How Do I Remove My Mugshot?
- Umansky Law Firm supports local high school mock trial team
- U.S. Supreme Court rules police can collect DNA samples without warrants