Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers
When you're headed for criminal court in central Florida, you are in for a fight. You want a tough legal defense, you want the best possible outcome and you want an Orlando criminal defense attorney who knows how to get results in court: a criminal lawyer who knows the local courts and what can be done with an effective defense strategy.
Under Arrest? Contact Us Day or Night
At The Umansky Law Firm, each of our Orlando criminal defense attorneys has more than 10 years of criminal law experience. No case is too tough for us. We are former prosecutors and former public defenders with extensive trial experience. We know how to review and craft a case for a judge or a jury and we know how to get results! Put our experience to work for you. We are passionate about protecting your rights and achieving the best possible outcome for your criminal charge.
Former Prosecutors Providing Skilled Criminal and DUI Defense
Call (407) 228-3838
From our Orlando law offices, our criminal defense lawyers defend men and women facing misdemeanor and felony charges throughout central Florida, in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Lake, Polk, and Hillsborough counties.
- We help first-time offenders as well as people facing serious criminal penalties because of past offenses.
- We help clear your name if it's possible to get your criminal record sealed or expunged.
- We defend students at the University of Central Florida facing drug and shoplifting charges.
- Our Orlando DUI lawyers defend truck drivers whose commercial driver's license is in jeopardy from a DUI/DWI or other type of traffic violation.
- We defend tourists arrested while on vacation in Florida from any state in the United States and internationally from England, Scotland, Brazil, Spain, Europe, Columbia, and France.
Central Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
The Orlando personal injury attorneys at The Umansky Law Firm help injured people and grieving families achieve financial recovery after catastrophic injuries due to:
- A car, truck or motorcycle accident
- Use of a defective product or faulty drug
- Unsafe conditions on a property resulting in a slip and fall accident, a dog bite, or an assault made possible by inadequate security in a building or parking ramp
Contact The Umansky Law Firm
We've helped countless people throughout central Florida and beyond with their criminal defense and personal injury cases. The expertise, knowledge and compassion of our attorneys yield satisfactory results for our clients. Learn more about how The Umansky Law Firm can help you. Contact us or call (407) 228-3838.
The hiring of a criminal defense lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Google