Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers
When you're headed for criminal court in central Florida, you are in for a fight. You want a tough legal defense...you want the best possible outcome...an Orlando criminal defense attorney who knows how to get results in court...a criminal lawyer who knows the local courts and what can be done with an effective defense strategy.
At The Umansky Law Firm, each of our Orlando defense attorneys has more than 10 years of criminal law experience. We are former prosecutors and former public defenders with extensive trial experience. We know how to review and craft a case for a judge or a jury and we know how to get results! Put our experience to work for you.
Former Prosecutors Protecting the Rights of People Accused of Crimes
Call: (407) 228-3838
From our Orlando law offices, our criminal defense lawyers defend men and women facing misdemeanor and felony charges throughout central Florida, in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Lake, Polk, and Hillsborough counties.
- We help people charged with a criminal charge for the first time in their life, as well as people facing serious criminal penalties because of past offenses
- We defend students at the University of Central Florida facing drug and shoplifting charges.
- Our Orlando DUI lawyers defend truck drivers whose commercial drivers' license is in jeopardy from a DUI/DWI or other type of traffic violation.
- We defend tourists arrested while on vacation in Florida from any state in the United States and internationally from England, Scotland, Brazil, Spain, Europe, Columbia, and France.
Contact Us Day or Night
No case is too tough for the Orlando criminal defense lawyers at The Umansky Law Firm. We are passionate about protecting your rights and achieving the best possible outcome in your criminal case. We'll stand with you throughout your case and help you clear your name if it's possible to get your criminal record sealed or expunged.
Personal Injury Cases
The Orlando personal injury attorneys at The Umansky Law Firm help injured people and grieving families achieve financial recovery after catastrophic injuries due to:
- A car, truck or motorcycle accident
- Use of a defective product or faulty drug
- Unsafe conditions on a property resulting in a slip and fall accident, a dog bite, or an assault made possible by inadequate security in a building or parking ramp
We've helped countless people throughout central Florida and beyond with their criminal defense and personal injury cases. The expertise, knowledge, and compassion of our attorneys yield satisfactory results for our clients. Don't hesitate to contact any of the attorneys with any questions if you're on the wrong side of the law.
Learn more about how The Umansky Law Firm can help you bring a personal injury lawsuit, contact us or call (407) 228-3838.
The hiring of a criminal defense lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Google